Friday 23 January 2015

Korean goodies: Pure Smile Choosy Lip Scrub review


I got this Pure Smile Choosy Lip Scrub Chocolate in one of my first Memeboxes and I've been using it ever since. This product has probably as many advantages as disadvantages, but on the whole it's not bad if I keep returning to it daily. 


This product is a chocolate coloured and scented lips scrub that comes in a rather large tub, which is both good as you get tons of product, but it's impossible to use this up before it goes bad. 
The balm is quite thick and hard and it's strangely difficult to get the exfoliating granules out cause when you press your finger onto the surface of the product, you push them deeper and what stays on your finger is the lip balm alone.If you dog harder, you end up with excessive amount of product on your finger and lips.
The granules themselves aren't granules of all but large particles of sugar, which are rather harsh on the lips and I don't think that such sparse, large chunks are as efficient as sand-size grains would be.

But, I like the product nonetheless. It has a nice, sweet chocolatey scent and tastes sweet. It's one of the best lip balms I've used. Although it's thick and not easy to spread, it makes my lips soo smooth and soft and it doesn't seem to sit on my lips in a thick fat layer without ever absorbing.  What's more, a thin coat of this balm can replace a 'so 90s' kind of lipstick that is so in these days. 



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment