Monday 19 January 2015

Korean goodies: Ladykin Vanpir Dark Repair Cream review


I won't deny that what attracted me to this Ladykin Vanpir Dark Repair Cream was its packaging. It comes in a heavy black glass jar with vampire teeth printed on it. The design is an interesting combination of fun and class, which is hardly ever successful, but in this case it is. It comes with its own spatula, which I haven't used... too much fuss for me.  


You can read what this cream promises to do in the picture above. I must say that it fulfils most of the claims perfectly well. As an owner of oily skin, I'm not particularly enthusiastic about products which are suitable for all skin types. They are more often than not meant to satisfy dry skin's need which is obviously more demanding. However, this cream really does work for me as well. It does what it promises: absorbs quickly and moisturises without feeling greasy. It makes my skin feel super soft and leaves a sort of smooth film on the surface. I use this mostly at night, but I feel I could get away with wearing it under make-up.
I also loved the scent which somehow reminds me of my beloved Chanel Coco Noir perfume.

As far as all the other claims are concerned, well... the situation isn't as good as it seems. 
Although I've been using the cream for well over a month and am scraping the remains off the bottom, I haven't noticed any reduction of redness, blemishes, facial spots, whitening nor diminishing the appearance of pores. 

So, if you're looking for a great moisturiser in a lovely glass jar, this is what you're looking for. But if you're after any of these added benefits, keep searching and give this one a miss!


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment