Thursday 19 September 2013

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush review





The Real Techniques Expert Face Brush belongs to the family of  my favourite foundation brushes. When I say 'family' I mean rounded, dense-bristled brushes like Sephora Mineral Powder Brush or Hakuro H54. Expert Face Brush differs from the other two in two respects: it's flatter and more dense than Sephora and Hakuro.


The brush is actually very pretty and looks much more playful than the plain black brushes I mentioned earlier. The handle is made of matte orange aluminium and the base is kind of rubbery. It's also wider at the bottom so the brush may stand upright on its own, however, I keep all my brushes in whisky glasses and they are doing perfectly fine there. 

The bristles of the brush are soft and dense, that's why they don't bend sideways when applying foundation. The brush feels pleasant on the face and buffs foundation in flawlessly. Due to its flatter shape it reaches all hard-to-reach areas so well that I don't need any smaller brushes to cover the areas on the sides of my nose etc.  
I think I don't even need to mention that it doesn't shed and retains its original shape after washing.

This brush has gained the status of my favourite foundation brush and my Sephora brush has now been moved to cream blush department and I use Hakuro for contouring with cream bronzer.





Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment