Saturday 14 September 2013

Korean goodies: Elisha Coy Skin Repairing Snail Cream review



Snail creams (and not only) are a big hype in the world of Korean cosmetics. I haven't tried any of them so when we started planning to go on holiday by train, which meant the need to travel light, I ordered a set of samples of Elisha Coy Snail Repairing Cream.

I must say that the cream disappointed me a lot. The consistency is a bit on the watery side which absorbs easily, which is obviously good, but I expected the cream to be way more moisturising. It just sinks in and that's it. I didn't notice any results. No particular smoothness, suppleness, softness, disappearance of pores or wrinkles, anyhting really.

What's more there's this weird scent. I don't associate it with snail secretion at all as I know it's completely odourless. To me this cream smells of soap marseille, which didn't bother me at first but the longer I used the cream the more revolting the smell became. I used only 8-9 samples, I can't imagine having to use up the whole jar. This is obviously a personal thing, but couldn't it have been more floral?

I definitely won't purchase this cream, but this experience has taught me to get samples before buying a full-size products.  


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment