Sunday 22 September 2013

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Visibly Fuller Touchably Softer blow out spray review


Before I start my review I need to say that I have curly hair and never wore it straight until a month ago when my hairdresser suggested straightening it for a change. She sprayed my hair with some pro-spray and dried it using a round brush and it looked amazing. 
Unfortunately, when I tried to style it the same way myself my hair looked flat and greasy.
I got myself a travel-size John Frieda Luxurious Volume spray and it changed the way my hair looked.
You spray this volumiser onto damp hair and blow dry.
This is a very lightweight spray which is undetectable on my hair. When I sprayed it first time I wondered how it was supposed to work as I couldn't feel it on my hair at all. 
When dried my hair was slightly lifted at the roots, non-frizzy and looked visibly fuller. What's more it looks equally well the day after! 
The spray has a fresh scent, which doesn't linger on long.

Excellent spray, I'm definitely going to get it full size.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment