Sunday 1 September 2013

Circle lenses: Geo Angel Gray lens review


I bought these lenses quite a while ago but never bothered to review them as I didn't quite like them. 
I mean, I absolutely adore all GEO lenses for the comfort they offer but I don't like the design. Picking these lenses was a kind of spur of the moment decision as the ones I'd initially chosen were sold out and I had to find something else to complete my order.


GEO Angel Gray lenses are very small in diameter as they measure 14mm only. They don't offer any kind of fantastic enlargement, but they are very easy to insert and comfortable to wear. 
The lenses are  almost 100% opaque but I don't experience any kind of blurred vision when I wear them. There's a very strong black limbal ring which adds definition to the eyes. 

Everything seems almost perfect, so why am I dissatisfied with them?
Well, they look rather unnatural. The gray and black design makes my eyes look very dark and sort of weird and soulless. I just don't feel comfortable wearing them.

I feel that these lenses might look very good on someone with dark brown/black eyes who is looking for a radical change of colour into a somewhat lighter shade. I'm sure these lenses would blend in very well with dark-coloured eyes. And also the lack of complexity of the iris colour wouldn't be that noticeable.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment