Thursday 19 September 2013

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner review


Yeah, I know. Everyone knows these already. 
But let me explain why I'm writing this review. Once upon a time in London I bought an Aussie mouse for curly hair which I loved dearly. I run out of the mousse, got tons of other products and never thought I would ever be able to buy anything Aussie in Poland.
Imagine my surprise when I saw ads connected with the launch of the brand in one of the most popular high street shops here. The mouse was not among the range of the products available, but sentiments prevailed and since my hair had sustained serious damage due to dying it white, I thought Miracle Moist line would suit my purposes well.

 The first thing I noticed was the smell which I immediately associated with cheap disinfectants used in public toilets. Hubby said the fragrance was unpleasant, but not that bad, so maybe it's just me. Unfortunately it's one of the longest-lasting hair product scents I've ever encountered.

Apart from the scent I quite liked the shampoo. It produces rich lather, so a little goes a long way. It seems truly moisturising, my hair is smooth and detangled during washing and I hardly need a conditioner to make it manageable.

The conditioner smells exactly the same, which is good cause I can't imagine what would happen it I actually mixed two different fragrances. I have reasons to suspect that the concoction might actually be unbearable.
As far as performance is concerned, it seems to me that it leaves my hair feeling more coarse than before using the conditioner.

All in all I didn't notice any substantial improvement in my hair condition, however, it felt soft and manageable. The shampoo was a much better buy of the pair, but I think that generally you can get much better hair products, both drugstore and pro.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment